• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Will I get a RLP letter?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will I get a RLP letter?

Caught shoplifting yesterday. Was alcohol and I'm 18. Took no details and said don't come back and called me stupid. Do you think that'll be the end of it?
    Tags: None

Hi BOBBYFOG

It's very unlikely as no details were taken. If you do update the thread, but don't pay it.

Comment

How would they find me if they had no details taken?

Comment

echat11 How would they find me if they had no details taken?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbyfog View Post
          echat11 How would they find me if they had no details taken?
          I don't think they can. But have you bought other stuff from the store and paid by debit card? Did you drive to the store? If the answers are 'no', then you have nothing to worry about.

Comment

echat11 Thank you, no I paid by cash and didn't drive there. I did show my ID to the cashier when buying alcohol but I don't imagine them remembering the details or even reading them all it was a quick glance.

Comment

have recently been contacted numerous time by RLP saying that I've been in a conspiracy with 49+ other people over a bottle of £250 aftershave online saying we have used the same photograph.

I've just had a text saying please call this number to prevent court action.
              He bottle smashed so I chucked it in the bin and when I requested refund from John Lewis they asked for picture proof so I sent one from Internet.

Could someone please advise

Comment

Originally posted by Jonnyjonny View Post
                have recently been contacted numerous time by RLP saying that I've been in a conspiracy with 49+ other people over a bottle of £250 aftershave online saying we have used the same photograph.

I've just had a text saying please call this number to prevent court action.
                He bottle smashed so I chucked it in the bin and when I requested refund from John Lewis they asked for picture proof so I sent one from Internet.

Could someone please advise
                You need to start your own thread.

Comment

How do I do that sorry? :/ new to this

Comment

Originally posted by Jonnyjonny View Post
                    How do I do that sorry? :/ new to this
                    Click 'New Thread' in the blue banner -

https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...oss-prevention

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X