• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Community resolution record HELP!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Community resolution record HELP!

Hello I done something very embarrassing and I stole some items from a retailer and got caught .. to be quite honest I have been doing it for a few months and had gotten away with it . I’m currently unemployed and going through all sorts and it just became a habit . Eventually I got caught and the store called the police , because I’ve have not had any previous related incidents the police issued me with a community resolution notice (btw I’m glad I got caught because this has of course put a stop to me stealing) my only concern is I’m currently applying for roles as a carer and I’m wondering if this is something that will show on an enhanced dbs check .. is this something I have to declare to the employer ? If I want to work with children in the future will it show up.? Thanks in advance for any advice I may receive
    Tags: None

Hi KIMO

Try not worry, here's some info (other members has more experience in this area, they can advise further) -

https://hub.unlock.org.uk/knowledgeb...olution-order/

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X