• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Scared RLP will show on background checks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scared RLP will show on background checks

Hello everyone, I joined this forum as I would like some advice.

I recently got caught shoplifting (I know big mistake). I am 19 so I should’ve known better. It didn’t amount to much and I had no reason to shoplift so I’m not going to give excuses. There was no police involvement but I received a letter from RLP for a fine which I paid.

However, I am now concerned as the place I’m currently employed at use RLP I think for civil recovery and I am wondering if they will somehow find out about this incident?

Or if any future background checks can discover this?

Really scared please help
    Tags: None

Shame you paid the money that you did not owe. Private companies cannot issue fines.

If RLP release any data about you then they have breached data protection, which could cost them dear. I doubt that they know you now after they successfully conned you out of that money.

No police action therefore nothing officially recorded

Comment

Are you aware if they have some kind of database that can be seen by others?

Comment

No, I'm not aware.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X