• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Stole from Work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stole from Work

Hi i stupidly kept stealing from. Work. Which built. Over time i got. Found out i admitted it and admitted. In a voluntary police interview waiting for court been waiting nearly a year which i understand Due to circumstances of the world at the moment i didnt do it for gain for. Me i used it. To pay stuff for kids and school to help out my. Family as my working tax was paid low due to my. Manager forcing me. To. Do overtime i accept all thos and know i was a. Idiot and also nearly lost my. Kids and partner due to it iam now a stay at home. Dad i never had any thing like this before never been in trouble. I have agreed a sum with crs for repayments aswell i was wondering if you think there is a chance i wont go to jail sum. Valued to around 12k to be repaid and crs and company i used. To work. For have agreed to £5pm at moment until i. Can. Get work which i am. Doing i am. Also. Doing a online course so i can try to get work aswell any advice would be helpful
    Tags: None

Depends to some extent on your record - were you of good character before this? Sentence could be anything from a community order to custody.

Comment

Yes never been in trouble with police never done anything like it before

Comment

Then the answer is yes, there is a chance you will not go to Jail! Is the sentencing hearing at magistrates?

Comment

Hi its not gone courts yet i had the pc who did the interview come yesturday and i signed for a simple caution how long from. Now will it take to go courts and and it meant to go to court not local court but other one not sure of name might be magistrates

Comment

If you accepted a simple caution the matter will not be going to court.

However you do now have a criminal record, which may affect certain aspects of your life

Comment

Did you have a solicitor with you at court?

As Des said, if you agreed to a caution then it will not go to court but it may show on a DBS check. However a caution is automatically spent so you do not have to disclose it under normal circumstances.

However, if you received a caution for 1 case of theft and then another comes up you could be rearrested. If this happens , do not say anything and ask for the duty solicitor

Comment

Use this if you have more details

http://disclosurecalculator.org.uk/go

Comment

Hi i never went to court as not had any date for one because of covid i had a duty solicitor when i did a voluntary police interview which was last March got told it would Go courts then not heard anything till this week when i signed for the simple caution andnthe police woman did say i would have to say about it with dbs checks and that and also got to go and get my fingerprints/biometric taken within 14 days and then something like if I do offance agian then i get arrested and also something about if new evidence is found then they May reinterview me or something like that but never went to court

Comment

So all you have to do is follow police instructions.

CRS will be looking to payment being made regularly, and every now and again ask you to increase the amount you are paying.
                    Don't agree to an increase unless you are sure you can keep to the increase.
                    Your family needs come first!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X