• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Shoplifted from small retailing stores

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it likely that the zoo's staff and security were extremely free and were determined to find out?

Comment

Is it likely that the staff and the security were extremely free and were determined to find me out? I suppose shoplifting is very unusual to them.

Comment

Sry posted again.
        Haven't noticed

Comment

STOP WORRYING
          10p or £10 or £100 you will not be listed on any records anywhere.
          If you were a child (under 18) with poor English when those offences occurred, your interview with the police would have been with an interpreter and a responsible adult (your teacher?) and I doubt you would have been allowed to forget .

Comment

sorry the total was around £10.
            Thank you very much. My friend suggests me to do a acro check and I just sent my request. Now I am worrying about things:
            1. What if based on my uploaded passport photo, they are able to identify me as the shoplifter based on the CCTV footage they have?
            2. Is it possible the result shows I have received a reprimand/warning/caution?
            The acro needs around a month to give me result, so I am dreadfully worried now.

Comment

I am freaking out about my result of the ACRO subject access request.

What if they find out sth? So sry but I just can't stop thinking about it. (๑•́ωก̀๑)

Comment

So you will have to worry until you receive your certificate.
                We have told you that you should have no concerns, but you have continued to worry and there is nothing we can do about that.

Comment

Yeah I know and I am really thankful u help me to calm down. I have asked so many stupid things and u keep answering them. I feel so grateful.

Its just I suppose its extremely hard for me to get over this without some certification. And I havent told this to anyone in my real life. Thats why I keep acting paranoid I think.

Now ironically I am worried about there will be bad news for my subject access request.

Comment

I have been googling other people' stories about getting caught with shoplifting. Trying my best to speculate whether I have received a warning/fine/caution/reprimand.

It seems I might possibly be fine. Its just my past feels like a ghost keeps haunting me. Feels so terrible. But I suppose the result of the subject access request might be ok maybe?

Comment

Stop googling.
                      You have made your request and now have to await the result.
                      There is nothing to be done.
                      The chances of there being any reports of your actions are vanishingly small
                      Just relax

Comment

Originally posted by des8 View Post
                        Stop googling.
                        You have made your request and now have to await the result.
                        There is nothing to be done.
                        The chances of there being any reports of your actions are vanishingly small
                        Just relax
                        Thank you thank you so much!

I suppose a subject access request will show all my info in the police system then? But I have re-newed my passport and my passport number has changed. I am afraid they cant find anything even if there are sth about me. But the Home Office requires me to write down my former passport number, so they may find sth still?

Comment

I have just received my result of the subject access request. It says the PNC has no data about me. But I am CONCERNED that since my passport has been renewed and I have got a new passport number, they cant find anything even if there are sth about me.
                          Any suggestions? Thanks in advance

Comment

Forget about it and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by ploddertom View Post
                              Forget about it and move on.
                              Do you think I need to write an email to tell them my past passport number and ask a subject access request agagin?
                              Thank ur reply

Comment

You've been told that nothing will happen!! As alread said forget about it and move on.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X