• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Shoplifted in a zoo's gift shop and desperately needing some guidance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoplifted in a zoo's gift shop and desperately needing some guidance

Thank u all for ur reply and support. I know I am kinda a paranoid person(who still sees a doctor).
    I think the only store I am pretty sure I have shoplifted is a gift shop in a zoo. Shoplifted a lion keyring (maybe also a small gorilla doll). What makes me worrying is that it was a school trip and I am afraid that the zoo security could easily get my personal info and have reported it to the police.
    Tags: None

Sry its just that I keep thinking that the security guard could have already got my personal info by checking the ticket info (since the teacher paid to buy the tickets and have showed my personal photo). What if the security guard have actually found out, get my name and dob and reported it to the police?

Comment

Forget it.
      Security will have much more pressing things to do than report a minor theft to police who will ignore it.
      And that assumes that anyone saw you lifting the goods

Comment

I suppose they didnt find out at least on that day. Otherwise I would have been informed. Worrying about they may find out the day after that day or few days later though. If a teacher bought the group tickets, would the zoo have all the students' info in their computer?
        Last edited by qwerdfgzsvz; 12th September 2020, 08:27:AM.

Comment

No one is going to find out.
          They will not be spending hours scrutinising CCTV on the off chance of finding someone pinching a keyring!
          It is not only not cost effective, it is dead boring.

Comment

Originally posted by des8 View Post
            No one is going to find out.
            They will not be spending hours scrutinising CCTV on the off chance of finding someone pinching a keyring!
            It is not only not cost effective, it is dead boring.
            Thanks! I think I feel extremely guilty of what I have done and sometimes have this kind of feeling like "I should be punished for this." Lol very ironic though I become a person with such high moral standards for myself and in the past I was such a reproachable thief.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X