• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Stole from Primark at 16

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stole from Primark at 16

Hey, I stole from Primark when I was 16 and paid the RLP fees and whatnot and there was no police involvement. I'm now 21 and have recently graduated from uni and I have been in the store many times over the years and never been told to leave and I'm pretty sure I never got told I was banned. However, I applied for a job there and I have an interview next week. I totally forgot about the stealing thing because it's something I've kinda blacked out from memory (and I never stole again). I was researching stuff about Primark and came across articles stating that they keep a "Book of Faces" with CCTV images of people who have stolen. I'm really worried about this interview because I don't know if they keep records of people who stole from them and if they will check my details against their records. I really need this job because I have zero experience and nowhere is willing to take me on. Any advice is appreciated.
    Tags: None

Hi and welcome.

I don't see there is much you can do but go to the interview and see what happens.
    If they do keep their records and check against them, you just won't get the job

Good luck

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X