• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Please advise - I really need your help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Please advise - I really need your help

I think I would be asking if the final offer of £150 was a typographical error for a different sum.
    To reduce the offer in this manner during the course of negotiations would suggest that they were not taking the matter seriously.

You have now entered a game of bluff and counter bluff!

Comment

Sorry I meant a final offer of £250.

Comment

As you seem to have sued the wrong company, and thy have a defence to your claim (post 37), if I was in your shoes I would be considering their offer very carefully.
        But it is your play.

Comment

Settled - £320.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniella View Post
            Settled - £320.
            Not quite as good as £600 and you had to fork out £60 but you're still quids in as opposed to out of pocket so I'll be inclined to say it was a good result overall. :thumb:

Comment

well done............. you have come out better than I expected

Comment

vvvvvvvv

Comment

Edit to remove
                  Last edited by Daniella; 6th December 2019, 14:45:PM.

Comment

I thought you had agreed a settlement back in October 2015. How can you be suing them now?

(Anyway, I think if I recall correctly the view was that you had no case to argue that they didn't accept your email amended bet as their T&Cs did not allow you to do that. So what are you trying to do now, over four years later?)

Comment

Edit to remove

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X