• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Being called a liar by my Halifax!,

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being called a liar by my Halifax!,

Hi the issue with. Ketone has raised its ugly head again. I had a letter from Halifax this morning saying that the amount of £92.78 would be debited from my account at the end of the month stating that it had only been done while they investigated the matter. What a load of bull c***! What was said to me was that Ketone had 40 days to dispute the refund and if they did the money would have to come out of my account again, Ketone have not disputed the refund so therefore the money should stay in my account. I found the lady I was speaking to rather patronising and would say that I felt she was calling me a liar without actually saying it. Needless to say the conversation got a bit heated on my part, it was getting like a red flag to a bull. I have started to draft a letter to the director of Retail Banking and will call Trading Standards on Monday. Any help on this would be appreciated. Rosie
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X