• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

need help to fill out civil court papers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help to fill out civil court papers

need help to fill out civil court papers need it wording like I know what I am on bout lol
    my property went missing 3yrs ago but now we know was stolen as property was brought on gumtree( property is my dog) the guy who as him as stated to police he got him of there (lies) as he took him to vets and asked to sedate him for claws clipped and change his microchip (how would he know he nips when claws cut) my dog as been all over doglost and facebook newspapers tv and magazines so have all the searching backed up posters etc the vets contacted me but still handed him back to the bloke that as him even thought I told her hes been missing since 2011. I have sent a letter to him giving him 14 days +2 heard nothing so now its court I want my dog back
    please any help really appreciated ty
    Tags: None

Re: need help to fill out civil court papers

ask citizens advice bureau they can help fill out forms aw:

Comment

Re: need help to fill out civil court papers

There are people here that will help but can you not sell how your first post made them dusunclined so to do

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X