• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Epson printer - cashback impossible to claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epson printer - cashback impossible to claim

Tempted by a £60 cash-back offer, I bought an Epson printer and some ink to go with it from Amazon in January. It was advertised as a cashback so long as I bought both qualifying printer and ink. Having received the order I registered with Epson and allowed them to use 'my details' and loaded up my Amaxon order acknowledgement as proof of purchase. Epson rejected this, so I loaded up my invoice which was again rejected. I contacted Amazon customer support who said that they would mail me my VAT invoice and that this would be proof of purchase. It never arrived. I called Amazon support and they promised me that they would email me my VAT invoice, they didn't.

I am so put out that on point of principle I won't be put off. What is my best course of action? I have fulfilled the requirements of the Epson campaign, they refuse to tell my why my documents are not acceptable and Amazon are yessing me to death over the VAT invoice. How do I compel Amazon? or alternatively have I enough ammo to lodge a claim in the small claims court?

thanks in advance folks!
    Tags: None

Re: Epson printer - cashback impossible to claim

Hi
    Any update/luck with your claim? I hope so.

All the best
    Gaz

Comment

Having bought a couple of 'cheap' printers (under £50) which very quickly went wrong I knew I needed to invest a bit more. I use a small brother all in one at work, which was easy to set up and use and having compared a few makes and models, that's I have bought exactly Brother printer. This one was a piece of cake to set of on my wireless network, install on both my laptops (work and personal) and it comes ready to work. It's too early to tell if I suffer the same fate with this one as my others, but I have been reassured by the simplicity of operation, online support function and the quality of the toners, namely brother tn760 toner. Front loading paper tray makes it so much easier too, no fiddly stacks to put in and take out each time. Automatic double-sided printing is a boon. So far, I'm loving it.
      Last edited by AlexJNorton; 5th December 2019, 19:20:PM.

Comment

Not bad for a 5 year old thread

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X