• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Issues with car finace company

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with car finace company

Hi to everyone my first time on here and would like to thank everyone in advance for any advise you pass on to me.

i brought a car from a dealer in February last year and within 8 months I had to replace both rear shell bearings replace the cat and replace 1 front wheel bearing. Also the passengers electric window cable snapped in November last year, the rear bumper has been replaced 3 times because of useless drivers. Now the roof has packed up working and also the other front wheel bearing has gone also the rear box is blowing.

when I brought the car the dealer said he would service the car which I believe he didn't because when I had to take the wheels off to fix the rear bearing the locking nuts sheared off on both sides and the same on the front to.

i have trice speaking to my fiancé company but they aren't interested in my issues with this car, I've since found out that I've paid far to much for this car and I have moved away from where I brought the car from and it's to far for me to go back to the garage.

The finance company are saying get a part exchange price then we can go from the. My problem with that is the car is worthless with all these problems.

so any advice from you guys would much appreciated

cheers
    Jules
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X