• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Subject Access Request Help Please!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subject Access Request Help Please!

Hello All

I have sent a SAR to GE Money as they state they have no correspondence from myself among other things.
    They have sent only part of the info required including only 1 letter from myself and there are at least 20 letters and medical documents sent over the past year explaining my situation, they never replied.

I have sent all the letters recorded delivery.

They also state they are not in a position to provide copies of telephone calls unless i have

Date of call
    Time of call
    Telephone number from which or from the call was made
    Name of agent who took the call

Ive looked on the ICO site and cannot find anything that states I must have the above

Do I have to provide all of the above?

Any info on this would be very helpful when replying to them

Thanks for any help
    Tags: None

Re: Subject Access Request Help Please!

Originally posted by splendid View Post
    They also state they are not in a position to provide copies of telephone calls unless i have

Date of call
    Time of call
    Telephone number from which or from the call was made
    Name of agent who took the call

Ive looked on the ICO site and cannot find anything that states I must have the above

Do I have to provide all of the above?

Any info on this would be very helpful when replying to them

Thanks for any help
    I would suggest contacting the ICO helpline, they should be able to give you a definitive answer before you contact GE Money: https://www.ico.gov.uk/Global/contact_us.aspx

Comment

Re: Subject Access Request Help Please!

Thank you, I did try to call but a bit late, I will call first thing

Thanks again

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X