• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

not happy with my kayak

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not happy with my kayak

hello every one im michael from essex im new and have a question i would like to ask for some advice if anyone would be so kind my girlfreind got me a new kayak for xmas and im very greatfull to her but when i took it out for the first time yesterday i was not happy at all with it i dont know if anyone on here kayaks but its a 13ft foot sit on top that the man in the shop said paddles like a dream the main feature was ment to be its tracking and speed but i found it not to be the case it dont stay staight at all its like paddling a log to cut a long story short and im gutted ive ownded and paddled other kayaks so i know how they should perform and this isnt up to the job its actually quite dangerous i dont know where i stand with my rights on this if anyone could help i would be really greatfull i dont just want to walk into the shop without knowing anything and just get sent away as it cost a lot of money i would be happy with a credit note but i really dont want to be stuck with this kayak so sorry for goin on abit but if anyone got any advice i would love to hear it thanks everyone
    Tags: None

Re: not happy with my kayak

Having done vast amounts of kayaking myself, I totally understand the frustration of buying one which is not fit for the purpose for which you bought it.

I've attached a link to another thread I started a day or two ago about returning goods, hopefully you'l find it helpful. If not, just post back up and we'll find one that is:

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ht=#post304997
    Last edited by labman; 27th December 2012, 22:54:PM.

Comment

thanks alot for taking time to help me out that was very helpfull hopfully i will get this sorted out now

Comment

At least by coming onto LB, you won't be paddling your own canoe, sorry, kayak. Lol!
        Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X