• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Vets for pets help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vets for pets help

Hi all where do I stand with this,

On the 25th January I bought a new puppy and went vets for pets to book his first vaccination, upon talking to the vet he advised me to sigh up to a puppy car plan because it works out cheaper so I agreed, going out to reception after he walked me over and I paid £84 which I thought was the cost of the plan, went back on the 22nd February for his 2nd vaccination and collect his worming and fleeing and the receptionist told me I wasn't in the care plan but if I pay for the 2 months now she will sign me up, so I agreed now I've received my letter from them stating what's included and when my next payment is due and it's the 8th march after realising I've paid separately and the £84 was for both injections I asked for a refund on the initial 84 because I am in the pet plan and its included, to be told I only signed up for the petplan on the 22nd February so I'm not entitled to a refund as I wasn't in the plan (even though I agreed to sigh up and thought I was) i feel i have been miss sold this plan now because im not getting the microchip and 2 vaccination that are included plus i was told to pay 2 months which would of been January payment and February payment then march will be as normal, there's a £40 cancellation fee within the first 6months but am told there's no 14 day cooling off period

Tags: None

On the basis of what you’ve written I would suggest you raise a formal complaint, following their published procedure:

https://www.vets4pets.com/globalasse...ted-may-22.pdf

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X