• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Taking a Bank to Court

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking a Bank to Court

I need a lawyer that can help in suing a Bank for Defamation and Discrimination while continuously breaking both FCA and ICO principles. Any recommendation or advice?
    Tags: None

Hi,

I may be able to assist with this.

what is the discrimination/defamation that has happened? If easier, send me an email dickinson458@outlook.com.

thank you.

Comment

Hi Dickinson458 . I mean no offence but, as a new member, if you’re offering legal assistance outwith the forum it might be an idea to post a bit of info about yourself and your background so forum members can be assured of your intentions.

Comment

taseh Have tried the "Find a lawyer" tab at the top of the screen? You could post up on here some more details of your situation, someone may be able to make a suggestioin.

If I were you I would not take up Dickinson458's suggestion that you email her/him. Dickinson458 (who only joined this forum yesterday) is a complete stranger to you who has offered nothing to verify her/his credentials and is using a private email address, not an email address of a firm of solicitors. Not a good idea to email your personal information to strangers.
        All opinions expressed are based on my personal experience. I am not a lawyer and do not hold any legal qualifications.

Comment

Originally posted by PallasAthena View Post
          taseh Have tried the "Find a lawyer" tab at the top of the screen? You could post up on here some more details of your situation, someone may be able to make a suggestioin.

If I were you I would not take up Dickinson458's suggestion that you email her/him. Dickinson458 (who only joined this forum yesterday) is a complete stranger to you who has offered nothing to verify her/his credentials and is using a private email address, not an email address of a firm of solicitors. Not a good idea to email your personal information to strangers.
          Thanks and I am not taking up Dickinson458's suggestion.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X