• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Morrisons Legal Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morrisons Legal Issues

Hello you very wonderful and intelligent people that make up these forums, i sincerely hope you are doing well and keeping happy.

I please wanted some advice on the best way to win a legal case i have recently. I recently was shopping at Morrisons (grocery store), paid for everything the alarm sounded, however this appeared to sound randomly for lots of other people also. I was harassed, searched, asked for receipt and questioned for around 1 hour. I sent a Letter Before Action to the business a day after, but they have simply denied any liability which most companies would do. I kindly wondered what i could please do to win the case out of court, i have heard of some businesses paying out of court settlements. I thought about stating i would take it to the Media next and cause reputational damage, i please wondered the best way to negotiate this? Further what would it kindly take for a company to give in please, as most would hold out as long as possible before settling? If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful for your support with this.

Sending you lots of good wishes and i truly hope you have a wonderful life. All the very best to you and many thanks for any support you can give. Take care.
    Tags: None

With respect what are you claiming for and moneywise how much?

Comment

Thank you very much for getting back to me Wales01man that is very kind of you. I truly hope things are going well for you.

I am claiming for the distress of the situation, i had to attend counselling as it was very dramatic with lots of people crowding round. Security making threats of calling the police if i did not allow for my bags to be searched, This situation should not have happened. I am claiming for around £850, this would be around 6 months of counselling and for the time and inconvenience i have had to waste on this situation. If you kindly had anymore thoughts on this situation i would be very thankful for any support you could give.

Sending you lots of good wishes Wales01man and i truly hope you have a pleasant weekend. All the very best to you.

Comment

One can only assume you consented to such searches? If so, there is no recourse, even if there were no unpaid items found.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X