• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

When can I use a torts notice yet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys.

Well that part is good news, caravan's vin number means I should be able to concretely figure out who the owner is without endless potential BS from me asking the guy on the contract.

Although... it means I have to now send another damn letter saying I give a 3 month notice, but doesnt the letter I recently sent saying im specifically not selling it cause a problem?? Do I say to disregard the previous letter.. jesus christ hopefully I'm not already ruined here before I even start.

A final thought... cant I just get my friend to move it outside my house? It shouldnt damage it and it should be fine to be kept there.

Another final final thought, cant I just take him to the small claims court instead now for the rent he owes me? Then when I inevitably win.. Im sure he will move it... and if he dosnt I can repeat lol?
    Last edited by RageSloth; 9th November 2023, 20:44:PM. Reason: last idea.

Comment

Anything wrong with my suggestion of small claims court? I have the contract with his printed name right here? IS this the clever situation we all didnt realize? He owes 3 months rent at this point.

If this doesnt work am I *** becasue I already sent the other letter explicitly saying i plan to dispose of it without selling it in a month?

Thanks for all the help before, especially with Rob so carefully detailign things. I just worry becasue I sent last letter, I have ruined that option of sending another 3 month letter.

Seriously please answer. If I managed to actually find the best solution out of all of us, please dont be jealous; tell me perhaps I should train to be a lawyer

edit: small claims take 9 months and might fail becasue I already sent a torts notice doh!
      My new letter is allowed to say I want to ignore the previous ones I just found out.
      Now lets hope that the vin number can lead me toa group that actually release the true owners details!

Would you all like me to let you know what happens after 3 months?
      Last edited by RageSloth; 10th November 2023, 17:18:PM.

Comment

Also I need the police to phone the authority regarding CRIS... which they wont give. i will try once and text him for his wifes address. if he doesnt give it to me Ill send 2 letters to him, one address to owner, the other to him with 3 month notice.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X