• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Inocent until proven guilty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they know if they buck this one then I will take them to a proper court. But they know that by the time that happens the likely hood is I would of vacated the premusus and hence they win

Comment

#44 that is just gear say speculation and the same goes to #43 as well! And the same goes to presumptions of guilt. That the hearing will be based upon assumption and a proper court will be based on law. As under part 4 of the licencing act relivent offences, where dose it mention anything that I have done or been accessed of and not proven

Comment

Apologies I thought mags still did this routinely. We used to do taxi licences and now just hear appeals which I have sat on. I don't think there is any question of you losing - I think the panel will delay its decision until the case is over. You are presumed innocent until found guilty of course but if you are found guilty they would then have to revoke the licence. They have a duty to ensure it is held by a fit and proper person - until that is decided one way or the other they would be right to avoid making their decision. The delay is not the fault of the panel but of the courts (which are super busy, stacked to the rafters)

Comment

And silly old human rights act. How dear we think we have rights. Any way we are comming out of all that now as we never desered it anyway

Comment

And silly old Freeman of the land rubbish! How dear any one think that they are free to roam the land. Free from the deadly shot. No we are there slaves and they are our masters and this is closed for debate and anyone who challenges it will have there children torchered, raped, blood sucked out of then and burnt to death on the steak

Comment

If you are innocent of the crime one would hope you will be found so and can then obtain your licence. Seems pretty fair to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hay hay View Post
                The likely hood is they will try and pull something off at the hearing on Friday (since they have gone to such purgary allready)

Do you think they might arrest us for it then and keep me in the cells all weekend
                Anything is possible, just think of the outcome if you were in Russia. You would be.

Comment

Originally posted by Hay hay View Post
                  And silly old Freeman of the land rubbish! How dear any one think that they are free to roam the land. Free from the deadly shot. No we are there slaves and they are our masters and this is closed for debate and anyone who challenges it will have there children torchered, raped, blood sucked out of then and burnt to death on the steak
                  STAKE

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X