• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Litigating against Amnesia Group, Spain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Litigating against Amnesia Group, Spain

My partner and I bought 3 tickets for this nightclub in Spain, Ibiza. For the 2000 Season. Purchased online, two bought directly from the club, and one via their ticket seller Eventbrite.

Cost 200 Euro total.

They offered to swap them for other tickets the following seasons after Covid saw everything cancelled. We accepted.

They are now ignoring us for months and will not honour the arrangement, nor refund us.

Their company head office is in Barcelona, it appears.

https://www.amnesia.es/en/contact

Is there a way to hold them responsible legally in the UK Court system? I do not think the EU small claims cross border procedure is any longer working?

Thank you.
    Tags: None

Anyone?

Comment

Instituted proceedings: cases pending at the end of transition

Under article 67 of the Withdrawal Agreement, EU rules on jurisdiction, recognition and enforcement of judgments will continue to apply to UK-EU cross-border disputes where civil or commercial proceedings have been instituted before the end of the transition period.,

so at this stage if judgment obtained it would seem that if proceedings started up to the end transition date? sure others may be able to further clarify??? Celestine

Comment

Before we start considering court proceedings….
        Have you tried social media pestering?
        How did you pay? If you used a credit card you could use s75 protection to reclaim and if you used a debit card you could use charge back?
        I will research the court options next, if needed.
        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Thanks MIKE770 unfortunately we did not yet start proceedings.

Celestine we have pestered them on FB for months. No joy

Comment

Celestine any thoughts?

Comment

Hello again. I did some research and essentially (post Brexit) your only route is to issue proceedings in the origin country, using a lawyer and in their language. Hardly practical for a few hundred pound debt.
              I found the Government advice less than helpful. See attached.
              I would strongly advise UK consumers to realize that they now have no method of handling small claims disputes with EU goods and services providers….
              They have Instagram, Twitter and many more social media channels. We will retweet you etc if you post.
              Attached Files
              "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X