• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lawyers make 'criminals' look good

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawyers make 'criminals' look good

At least 'criminals' (you must understand why I use apostrophes) use deceit... i.e. their brain... to steal. Lawyers and judges are SO pathetic they don't even bother to do that... because the state backs them up with a monopoly of violence... I can mention specific thieves if anyone would like to know (in case, y'know, they're just spoiled apples and all, but I doubt it... 'law' is nothing but legalized crime, clearly).
    Tags: None

Well you joined yesterday and have posted twice....? both without any reason that I can see therefore I suggest you visit your GP asap to request a change of medication as clearly, you are not feeling quite well!

Comment

Originally posted by Willis View Post
      Well you joined yesterday and have posted twice....? both without any reason that I can see therefore I suggest you visit your GP asap to request a change of medication as clearly, you are not feeling quite well!
      I concur

Comment

Perhaps give us an overview of your "beef" with the legal system (no names required)....

Comment

So reading between the lines you are unhappy at a solicitor and what he or she has done for you? As someone involved in the justice system I would be interested to hear more. Just spouting off Corruption gets you nowhere - give us some details (without names of course) and we will listen. It will be good for you to get it off your chest I think as you are clearly angry about something.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X