• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

I have Two $600 Deposits Now, I helped A Friend Get His Spring $1,200 Stimulus Money.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have Two $600 Deposits Now, I helped A Friend Get His Spring $1,200 Stimulus Money.

Hi Everyone,

It's a pleasure to get registered here, I've been laid off because of the Corvid 19 virus & i need some legal advice.

I have three questions I need help getting answered.

1. I helped a friend from work get the $1,200 stimulus money in the spring because he did not have a bank account by setting
    up a paypal account & i need some questions answered about my tax liability for 2020

Paypal never sent a paypal debit card or he got his old address wrong, so i transferred the $1,200 to my paypal account.
    and gave him cash.

2. I've lost track of him & i've called his old number & it goes to voice mail, I've also emailed him telling him
    he's got $600 sitting in his paypal account & still no reply.

3. If he doesn't respond to my emails & voice messages, should I just leave the money in his paypal account or maybe
    send him a registered letter to his last paypal address, he could has passed away it's been month's since
    I've heard from him & I could use the money myself.

Regards,

Gary C.

Tags: None

Hi you have posted on a UK legal forum and I guess from your post that you are based in USA. Not sure that you will get much help from us here, sorry.
    If you would like a one-to-one expert consultation with me on your employment issue than I can be contacted by emailing admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com

I do my best to provide good practical advice, however I do so without liability.
    If you have any doubts then do please seek professional legal advice.

You can’t always stop the waves but you can learn to surf.

You are braver than you believe, smarter than you think and stronger than you seem.

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X