• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Abuse by post office staff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abuse by post office staff

Hi
    need some advice not to sure if this is the right section, my wife and my self went to the post office to send some parcels away, i stayed outside, my wife was at the counter and one of the parcels the girl behind the counter did not understand the post code, my wife said my husband wrote them out is it ok to get him,the girl said yes, so my wife opened the door and called me in stating the girl did not understand the post code, as i went in the person who works behind the sweet counter started screaming at me,i did not understand him at first , so i said i have my mask on, thinking he was shouting to put it on ,but he still was screaming at me, again i said i have my mask on, he then charged out behind his counter and came at me his finger pointing at me right in my face, telling me to get out, the man behind me in the queue who had a parcel, said to the lad who was still screaming. you have it wrong he was asked to come in by the girl behind the counter, then the penny dropped with me, and then i pointed it out, but he would not stop, a number of times people in the queue was trying to tell him but would not listen, he still screaming to get out pointing his finger in my face ,the girl behind the counter said nothing and the manager who was behind the counter said nothing, in the end i shouted at the manager to to tell him to stop, he did, then he just went back to his counter, after we finished at the counter i was very shaken as was my wife, i thought he was going to grab me, we started to go out and i said to the lad i would like a apology for his actions, as he was clearly in the wrong, he stood their smiling, saying i dont do that, at that point the person who had the parcel stood next to me and said in my defence you were very wrong, he just was grinning, the manager came out and the lad spoke to him ,he came over i asked him for a apology again the lad next to me backed me up,but the manager did not care, in my opinion the manager could have stopped it from the word go, but chose to ignore it, but the manager said we were fined last week for people not wearing the masks, I had mine on,i go in their a couple of times a weeks been going their for years, i am 63 and my wife is 60 ,it was very shocking and intimidating, not tomention intimidating the way he charged at me i thought he was going to harm me,, is their any thing legal i can do,
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X