• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

help coming on 2 years of incident, was represented got dropped for yelling on phone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help coming on 2 years of incident, was represented got dropped for yelling on phone

I was represented for 10 months, one day (didn't realize I have PTSD from incident) called Attorney, yelled. Dropped me.

Not exactly sure how to post this. I know several crimes were broke, Federal ones. It's a trip seeing people wanting to sue for denial of refund on flowers.

I have a 7,000 worded statement with everything and am unsure what laws were broke. Hippa is one, Negligence, Personally Injury. I'm a sloppy writer (yet I own a news site that's just starting off)

Went into hospital with nausea, vomiting of blood and bile. Ex ray taken, was Hiatal Hernia that was bleeding. Put in hospital for observation and told at least 4-5 days, initially admitted self at Midnight, given hospital bed very next few hours as I couldn't sleep from the pain, hit me with morphine. Needed some nicotine so signed myself off floor (not hospital). Went outside smoked cigarettes, ran out, was a store short walk down street. Thought to myself I can make it. Police stop me, tell me it's illegal to have a IV in you and be outside (knew that it wasn't) kept questioning why I'm being detained. They tackled me one of them put there bicep around my neck making my head go down like a hunch, the other tackled me from the right. Taken back into Hospital this time, only to criminal ward, I complained of my shoulder being broke or fractured, Head Nurse (Officers friend) denied me, claimed my back is damaged (eventually required to shave bone chips and fractured). She denied me water when I begged for hours, each hour gos by I'm given a charge for crying for water as I had a IV in me for a reason. Nurse denied me care, Nurse finally got annoyed after 2 hours and me demanding care and threw up her hands as if annoyed and said "can I give him water" Arresting Officer: "no don't give him anything" . Cried for water but was so dry. When we first got into hospital officer found out its not illegal to walk down street with IV. Went to each personal type (Nurse, Nurses Aid, Orderlies, Security) as I was threatening to sue or take me back to my room no hard feelings. Neway I sustained injuries I was denied, incredible pain daily. Finally got surgery for it Feb this year. Back to incident.

I'm taken to county. I see nurse, she knows I'm not a criminal just looking at me. Jail Nurses didn't even know I had a bleeding stomach. Sais "dont worry I'll get you out of this" Go's back to arresting Officer sais" I can't take him he's too sick, i need something from hospital" so I could get care. Taken back to hospital back to criminal ward Arresting Officer : Can i get a printout of why he came to hospital in first place" Head Nurse: "I actually can't as there are laws all over that" then sais "wait I know what to do" . Logs into Hospital terminal, gos in my file. grabs a sheet of paper, gos to a very empty and secluded part of Kiosk area nobody was around (theres an eventual reason). And mind you I know exactly what's happening as is the only time I wasnt screaming in pain. Fills out this paper but looking paranoid and made sure nobody was around her and every person that walked she stopped put her hand over paper. Gos back to arresting Officer and sais Head Nurse : "this isn't going to end me up in court is it?" "Arresting Officer: "pshhhhhhhh no" despite me telling him several times I'm suing.

Go's back to jail, books me. I said to my self "self, geet that paper" next day Jan 13th 2019. I get this paper. It stated I was treated, despite being denied water, ex rays I needed, I had to beg her to take the needle out of my arm when POlice tackled me with a IV pole connected to me, this piece of Paper made no mention of my Hiatal Hernia Doctor diagnosed me with, this piece of paper stated several other things.

But the most atrocious and Illegal parts, Atrocious first, this piece of paper stated "#(*(*$ has epilepsy but admitted he takes no medication for his condition) Its cause I kept screaming someone please help me I'm disabled with Epilepsy..... This is because I gave kept screaming that and water, not even loud, just crying for hours. No tears, was too dry.

The most Illegal part? This Nurse put down another nurses name on that sheet.... I was denied a report with the Apsbimen < dont know how to spell the nurse and patient liazon the next day. For a reason.
    My family found attorney, acquired ptsd from this, called Attorney 10 months later got loud over voicemail asking whats happening with case. Then drops me.

I go back a year later to the jail, i ask for a copy of that paper... They tell me could be a hipaa violation. No. I say no cause its me... They said just no get a subpeona. I believe someone lifted it out cause I threatened to sue for 10,000,000. Not there anymore...That's a felony

From the Injuries I sustained a torn labrum and fractured my back shoulder needed to have bone chips shaved off. Alot of other stuff. I have everything, the nurses paper.. Diagnosis from INjury, everything. Officers claimed I fled, but didn't just kept questioning.

officers knew what they did was illegal cause they transfered.

Jan 12 2019 this happened. I have only so long until I can file hipaa claims.

I have a 7,000 worded statement and so far from it the crimes Forging Medical Document? Is this a law in Ohio, if so which one? Hipaa infrmation releases, lying on a medical form I never admitted to any treatment was only in Hospital for 18 hours, not 4-5 days meant. Changing my status from needing to be Observed to 100% healthy as I wasnt able to get treatment. So thats

Gross Negligence ?
    Hipaa
    Forging Medical Documents
    Assault (which they claim I fled.. but don't specify where)
    Personal injury ( again claimed I fled, but with an IV pole, in middle of January to save jobs)

If anyone wants to read this statement I can email you. I have everything. Ex rays from injury, MRI, Epileptic diagnosis. Everything. And most importantly the paper the Nurse forged another nurses name working that night.

Sorry for being sloppy. I have only so much time left to file under 2 year mark. It will get switched to federal court because theres gotta be like 5 federal crimes comitted. They can say I fled all they want, but making a hospital working divulge personal medical info. They got no way to explain. Then if they can't find this paper in my booking file, this is destroying or stealing evidence.

Again if anyone else has any ideas what other crimes specifically they did, please tell me? This is why I have no problem sending 7000 statement to someone.

How do I initiate a proper lawsuit? I luckily have good memory. I'm 34 I shouldn't be looking up assisted suicide cause of how bad the pain is. I won't take pain killers, despite n ot having drug charges, they refuse thinking I'm drug seeking. So I take a natural herb.

So it first starts with a statement? Then in this statement I allege what crimes have been comitted on a specific page?

Any help appreciated!
    Tags: None

Ohh I got charged with 4 things, none of it was walking outside with a IV pole. ALl obstruction. Cause I kept asking for water and got annoyed. In Ohio you still are owed proper medical care whilst in the hands of the hospital.

When I was represented by firm. I mentioned only 1% of what happened, such as when Arresting officer got to hospital found out it wasn't illegal, and started working on a alibi. Went to every nurse, nurses aid, orderly, everyone and said "could of been an escapee out of so and so" the place he suggested is 6-7 miles away.

Officer immediately suggested case be dropped, I wasn't allowed in court room, attorney didn't want me there.

I'm treated for my nightmares now.

Comment

sorry for your problems but this is a UK site and it is unlikely we can help. Good luck with everything.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X