• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

New trades careers/ cancellation of credit agreement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New trades careers/ cancellation of credit agreement

Hi all, I had been looking into a new career and stumble upon a training provide online known as tradeskills4u. I looked at reviews and thought I was a great idea what they was offering and could get the qualifications I need. I had a career advisor come to my house and explain to me about the course. Upon reading other reviews on Facebook I came to a realisation that they are really selling me a loan. Basically I would like to know for sure that I'm in the right about this, I have taken out a fixed sum loan agreement regulated by the consumer credit act 1974. My right of withdrawal from this agreement is that I am entitled to withdraw from this agreement without haveing any given reason beginning with the day after the day on which I receive a copy of the executed agreement and ending 14 days later. I had signed for this on the 06.03.2020 and I have sent a email at 9.30 pm on 20.03.2020 to cancel this agreement. I have notified them on the 14th day and does this mean the agreement is now cancelled ?? Being the first day after as the 07.03.2020, if they do not cancel this loan are they breaching consumer credit act??
    Tags: None

Originally posted by Glenn2311 View Post
    Hi all, I had been looking into a new career and stumble upon a training provide online known as tradeskills4u. I looked at reviews and thought I was a great idea what they was offering and could get the qualifications I need. I had a career advisor come to my house and explain to me about the course. Upon reading other reviews on Facebook I came to a realisation that they are really selling me a loan. Basically I would like to know for sure that I'm in the right about this, I have taken out a fixed sum loan agreement regulated by the consumer credit act 1974. My right of withdrawal from this agreement is that I am entitled to withdraw from this agreement without haveing any given reason beginning with the day after the day on which I receive a copy of the executed agreement and ending 14 days later. I had signed for this on the 06.03.2020 and I have sent a email at 9.30 pm on 20.03.2020 to cancel this agreement. I have notified them on the 14th day and does this mean the agreement is now cancelled ?? Being the first day after as the 07.03.2020, if they do not cancel this loan are they breaching consumer credit act??
    Hi, why not consider joining our Discord Group, we are all in the same boat > https://discord.gg/nC8WX5t8

Comment

Just a quick update, progress has been very successful recently, We have multiple was to contact us, Here are 2 of the ways >

Facebook Group > (2) Trades Course Complaints | Facebook

Discord Group > https://discord.gg/gsGFDqGbwc

Please Feel free to join us on any of these, we maybe able to help you.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X