• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

poor service from boiler installation (E.on), loss of earnnings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poor service from boiler installation (E.on), loss of earnnings

hello everyone

I recently have my boiler installation from E.on.

Boiler is installed by northern gas network (I have been told by E.on that they are sub-contractors and work for E.on)

The service they provided to me was very poor. They booked me three times but no one turned up and installed the boiler finally on fourth time booking. They even did not bothered to inform me if they were coming or not despite me repeatedly calling E.on and northern gas (informed me in later afternoon) . I made complaints on phone and two times on emails. On phone they said some one from northern gas or E.on will sort this out. I got an automated email reply that some one from E.on complaint department will contact me in three days but no one contacted me up to now. In short I lost my three days of earning because of the non-professional attitude of the firm. Even on last booking (Saturday), when they arrived at my address to install the boiler (4th booking) around 11:20 they asked me to go to their supplier to bring some part before the supplier closes at 12, otherwise they will not be able to install the boiler. I had to rush to collect the part myself on their behalf (I got the collection receipt as well on my name).

I am certainly not happy with the service provided and lost my earnings. Is there any option I can claim my loss of earnings? Thank you very much for your time and kind consideration.

Regards

Umer raza syed
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X