• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Received wrong goods: Supplier will not acknowledge complaint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received wrong goods: Supplier will not acknowledge complaint

Hello.

I ordered bricks and sand from a Builders Merchants.

Wrong type bricks and wrong quality/grade of (bulk bag) sand was delivered. Telephone calls informed them. They told me they would re-collect goods at (at my expense) with no refunds.

They proceeded to delivered replacement bulk bag of sand (same quality as before) without my agreement. Emails and letter sent by Recorded Delivery have all been ignored. No reply.

Placement of sand adjacent to neighbours' premises resulted in friction between us. Resulting work environment forces cessation of work on site.
    Builders not being able to work for some weeks now.

In accordance with Consumer Law I am preparing to write to the Builders Merchants via a Letter Before Claim. Best advice please.

Apart claiming full refund of Invoice payments I would like to know how to evaluate a claim for time lost and inconvenience. Any assistance in this matter will be most appreciated. Thank you.
    Tags: None

I fell into the same situation. how was your story resolved?

Comment

Originally posted by Seneltali View Post
      I fell into the same situation. how was your story resolved?
      Hi Seneltali

Start your own thread, more details needed, how did you pay?

Comment

The original was 2 years old

Comment

I often met with receiving of faulty goods. Indeed, it is an unpleasant moment. If the supplier does not acknowledge, the complaint shows that this is an unscrupulous seller, and he must be punished. You need to contact Customer Care and request a return or replacement of the item. If they refuse, then you should probably get the consumer protection service. Try to search the Internet for services that help solve such questions with stores. And the next time you order something, it's better to choose a trusted seller like กระเป๋าสตางค์. Look for customer reviews; they will help you.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X