• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Car Dealer - repair refused at the outset.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• congratulations and well done sticking with it.

Comment

• https://www.legalsolutions4u.co.uk/services/ He is back online I hope the new website has cost him as much as the ropey car he spent so much time defending cost me ! - unrivalled service had me laughing a little ! he has cost the dealer who employed him to attack me nearly to £2000.00 - someone who had the entire case thrown out of the County Court - Unrivalled service .... Yes Ok ..

Have to take a look through see if I can find another reason to have him closed down! Passing details of my result to Gateshead Trading Standards as I have spoken to a named officer investigating LS4U.co.uk - a number of complaints made against them. I will be supplying a copy of my Judgment as I have already been speaking to them about the activities of the proprietor Malcolm Stewart Graham a struck off solicitor google his name ! this company is toxic beware ...

Lawgistics are another company to avoid - if buying a used car might be worth asking before buying whether the company selling you the car subscribes to LS4U.co.uk OR Lawgistics - could then be a case of buyer beware!

Comment

• Court papers in hand defendant given 14 days to pay .. last Thursday ... so they have now probably got their judgment ....
        what does one do ? Wait till next thursday then get HCEO to pass to high court ?

I guess i do not need to contact these people

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Apollo14LMP View Post
          Court papers in hand defendant given 14 days to pay .. last Thursday ... so they have now probably got their judgment ....
          what does one do ? Wait till next thursday then get HCEO to pass to high court ?

I guess i do not need to contact these people

Thanks
          Get the bailiffs in there pronto!!!!!
          I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

• Good advice .. they have just changed the name of the company by removing the word xxx car sales xxx to xxx cars xxx HCEOs Gonna have their work cut out for them already ...
            Last edited by Apollo14LMP; 10th May 2019, 22:14:PM.

Comment

• Final Result - County Court Judgment paid in full ... Was about to get HCEOS and the defendant emailed me ! Didn't want the CCJ registered against his business! really ???.

Asked for my bank details - paid within one hour. Cost him hundreds more than I paid for the car - why he didn't just fix the car - is beyond me?

This was not about just the money but making people realise they cannot treat people like they have no rights, and not doing what they are supposed to do.

This result would not have been possible without all the fantastic help from posters who have given me so much help and their very valuable time.

The game ended when those involved decided they were not going to follow the rules at court and destroyed their own defence / case. but I hope I would have won anyway.

This was not easy to do even with the fantastic advice given here .. it was a bit mind-boggling and time-consuming .. but it paid off in the end.

I hope the car dealer thinks twice next time so others don't suffer this kind of treatment .. it has hurt his pocket .. for sure ..

So after six months and one day - I finally got my money back! Collecting THEIR car next week. Now I can fully concentrate on other important matters. like health etc.

A massive thanks to this site and all who have helped me to achieve this result - I could not have done it without you .. and I am so grateful to you all. We thank you all from the heart!

Comment

• Well done..what we like to hear!

Comment

• More idiots trying to drum up business from the USA on a UK website

Comment

• Originally posted by ostell View Post
                    More idiots trying to drum up business from the USA on a UK website
                    Not any more
                    I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

• I will suggest you Autoankauf Düsseldorf. I am very pleased with all of them 100% satisfaction in their ongoing seriousness and sovereignty! If you can't find a specific Car it's worth checking Autoankauf Düsseldorf! Buying and selling a car online in your own city is now easier than you think. https://tinyurl.com/y3oyswfy

Comment

• Das ist schön

Comment

• Vielen Dank.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X