• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Contract Advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contract Advice

The contract for the service I'm consuming is unfair in my opinion.

The term
    "All teams are signed up to a full season and are expected to play all fixtures. However, any team wishing to leave the league prior to the end of the season must contact the relevant League Manager and every attempt will be made to find a replacement, but without guarantee.” seemed to imply to me that we were not bound to complete a full season but upon requesting to leave I have found that I am not able to do so until a replacement has been found - I was not aware this was the case.

Furthermore, the terms "Soccersixes reserve the right to alter match fees at anytime” and "We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.” appear rather sly to me as they seem to place no real obligation on the supplier to notify me, the consumer as the latter term states THEY WILL TRY TO PROVIDE AT LEAST 30 DAYS NOTICE.

Also, they can terminate the contract much easier than I can which I find grossly unfair.

Am I able to break from this contract?
    View S6's member terms and conditions
    Last edited by alexx; 2nd August 2018, 20:17:PM.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X