• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Unfair competition: comparison of Mytalent.io and eAssistentin.de

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfair competition: comparison of Mytalent.io and eAssistentin.de

My research in February 2022 about virtual assistants.

Google Ad:

€400 per month for a full-time assistant?

In reality you have to pay €1,005.80. 151% more = 2.5 times more

It was promised €400/month to me. This is only 39.77% of the real cost.

23 mails until all costs and conditions were clarified. Radically non-transparent?

I had to calculate by myself the real cost per hour by Mytalent.io.
    With their competitors, you can find the costs on the homepage or request them per email.
    Typos in Google Ad show me the level/quality of the work.

Real costs in comparison: Mytalent.io // eAssistentin.de

For native speakers (German), Mytalent.io is up to 134.92% more expensive than eAssistentin.de.

If I pay to assistant up to 8.76 EUR/hour more, my costs will be not higher than by Mytalent.io. Both allow a free higher payment by customers.

German B2: Mytalent.io is up to 40.01% more expensive than eAssistentin.de

If I voluntarily pay to assistant up to 1.80 EUR/hour more, my costs will not be higher than at Mytalent.io.
    At the same cost level, an e-assistant receives a higher fee than the other one by Mytalent.io.

I compared the real costs of Mytalent.io and eAssistentin.de for myself.
    I did not consider other agencies (Strandschicht, My-VPA, ...).

At Mytalent.io and eAssistentin.de, assistants with a B2 German language level receive at least €4/h, as it was told to me. German native speakers get more.

Mytalent.io requires a deposit (number of hours per month x hourly rate).
    Free credit to Mytalent.io educes my liquidity. I bear the risk of loss.

Mytalent.io grew up much faster than the other German competitors in just a few years.
    Despite they've been in the industry much longer.
    Super successful by deceiving customers?

Mytalent customers pay up to 134.92% too much?
    Unfair competition makes Mytalent.io/owner rich? me poorer?
    Unfair competition leads to insolvency of the competition?

During a business relationship, I entrust many business secrets to a business partner. I prefer an honest merchant.

If I was going to become a Mytalent.io customer, I would ask them to pay back up to 134.92% since the beginning of the business relationship.

A business relationship should not be based on deception.

I thank my friends for advice and action.

Love from
    Maria

Law against unfair competition, UWG

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Mytalent.io und eAssistentin.de im Vergleich

Meine Recherche im Februar 2022 über Virtuelle Assistenten. Google Ads Werbung:

400,- € pro Monat für einen Vollzeit-Assistenten?

1.005,80 € muss man wirklich zahlen. 151% Aufschlag = 2,5 fache

Versprochen wurde mir 400 €/Monat. Dies sind nur 39,77% der echten Kosten.

23 Mails bis alle Kosten und Bedingungen geklärt waren. Radikal intransparent?

Die echten Kosten pro Stunde von Mytalent.io musste ich selbst berechnen.
    Bei der Konkurrenz findet man sie auf der Homepage oder erhält sie per Mail.

Tippfehler in Google Ads zeigen mir auf welchem Niveau/Qualität gearbeitet wird.

Echte Kosten im Vergleich: Mytalent.io // eAssistentin.de

Bei Muttersprachlern (Deutsch) ist Mytalent.io bis zu 134,92% teurer als eAssistentin.de.

Wenn ich einer eAssistentin bis zu 8,76 EUR/Stunde mehr zahle, sind meine Kosten nicht höher als bei Mytalent.io. Beide ermöglichen ein freiw. höheres Entgelt durch Kunden.

Deutsch B2: Mytalent.io ist bis zu 40,01% teurer als eAssistentin.de

Wenn ich einer eAssistentin bis zu 1,80 EUR/Stunde freiwillig mehr zahle, sind meine Kosten nicht höher als bei Mytalent.io.
    Bei gleicher Kostenhöhe bekommt eine eAssistentin ein höheres Entgelt als bei Mytalent.

Ich verglich für mich die echten Kosten von Mytalent.io und eAssistentin.de.
    Andere Agenturen (Strandschicht, My-VPA, …) habe ich nicht berücksichtigt.

Die Assistenten mit Sprachniveau Deutsch B2 erhalten bei Mytalent.io und eAssistentin.de mindestens 4,- €/h, wie man mir antwortete. Deutsche Muttersprachler bekommen mehr.

Mytalent.io verlangt eine Kaution ( Stundenanzahl im Monat x Stundensatz ).
    Kostenloser Kredit an Mytalent. Mindert meine Liquidität. Verlustrisiko trage ich.

Mytalent.io ist in wenigen Jahren viel größer geworden als die deutsche Konkurrenz.
    Die sind sehr viel länger in der Branche tätig.
    Super erfolgreich durch Täuschung der Kunden?

Kunden von Mytalent zahlen bis zu 134,92 % zu viel?
    Unfairer Wettbewerb macht Mytalent.io/Eigentümer reich? Mich ärmer?
    Unlauterer Wettbewerb führt zur Insolvenz der Konkurrenz?

Einem Geschäftspartner vertraue ich während einer Geschäftsbeziehung viele Geschäftsgeheimnisse an. Ich bevorzuge einen ehrlichen Kaufmann.

Wäre ich Kundin bei Mytalent.io geworden, würde ich sie bitten, die bis zu 134,92 % seit Beginn der Geschäftsbeziehung zurückzuzahlen.
    Eine Geschäftsbeziehung sollte nicht auf Täuschung beruhen.

Meinen Freunden danke ich für Rat und Tat.

Lieben Gruss
    Maria

Gesetz gegen unlauteren Wettbewerb, UWG
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X