• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

NHS Duty of Care and Failure to give Treament

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHS Duty of Care and Failure to give Treament

I am someone wise and knowledgably and give me advice and guidance.

I am having a nightmare with an NHS trust. I have a number of questions from a legal point of view and possible routes I can take.

I never received any treatment even though I was a patient.

I have been discharged. But never received and reason why this has happened and never received any reason why so, i.e. letter. ( if I’ve been discharged they surely must notify me of this and the reason why )

I made complaint all the way up the Trust board and they never address the complaint properly and it been an excise in ossification , delay and hoping I’ll give up and go away

Also I have a disability and have asked for 'Reasonable Adjustments' and they have repeatedly to make them and the Trust has discrimination.

Also, the conduct to the trust has caused more stress, anxiety and cause reaction of my depression. I was meant to received treatment from the trust on mental health issue.

In the complaint I have complaint about these issue on a number of occasions. Also, the conduct of the staff at the trust has been well below the professional standard and but the clinical standard.

This has been going on this March this year. And I have allowed for Covid and the stress and strain the trust has been under.

I would like to mention i am dysleic so please don't take the time let me know. Hoe badly you think thisthread is writen and so on.

Any insight, help and guidence would be very gratefully recieved. As i feel i've tried all avenues.

Thanks
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X