• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Barclays Packaged Account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barclays Packaged Account

Hello,

I have made a complaint to Barclays with regards to a Packaged account.
    Was going through my statements that I had received after doing a SARS for another complaint ... Must admit I never picked it up before .. An account fees was showing from May 1999 up to November 2008 the amount varied from year to year ... Starting from £5.00 going to £11.50.
    However I do remember questioning the fees in 2005 when I was going through financial difficulties and was told it was a part of my account. Obviously I did not want to close my account so it continued ... Again in 2008 I questioned it and was told it was optional and to cancel it won't effect my account or overdraft.
    I made the complain 19th Jan 2015 and had received a letter after 8 weeks stating taken longer then usual to deal with my complaint and will hear from them shortly.
    Spoke to customer service after still not hearing anything for 13 weeks and was told there is a back log, and it's just a waiting game.
    spoke to FOS who r saying if I get them to look at it can take up to 2 years.
    Thought might be an idea to email the CEO and have come across others who have tried this and got a quicker response. This is where I need help ... Any ideas on what to state in the e-mail .... Please
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X