• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Rejected MBNA claim 23/4/15 day 56

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejected MBNA claim 23/4/15 day 56

Hi just wondered if anyone could help or advise me

I was speaking to a friend who had just put a PPI claim Ito Lloyds he asked if I had claimed PPI which I had not so he said I should do it if I think I was mis sold PPI
    i phoned MBNA customer service they put me through to the claims department in the call I had I was told I had PPI on my MBNA Credit Card and that I had held the card since 1994 they also told me that I had cancelled the PPI in 2007 and did I want to make a claim which I said yes to
    they said I would receive a letter to confirm that I had placed a complaint with them and that would arrive within 28 days on the 28th I called them and they said it had been posted 2 days prior to my call ( it arrived the next day) in that letter they said they would Wright to me within the 56 day period which was 23rd April 2015 again no letter arrived so I called them to ask if the letter had been sent and if we could discuss what the letter said
    the guy on the phone said that they are not going to uphold my claim and one of the reasons was because I cancelled it in 2007 waiting for the letter to arrive 24th April 2015 will post what the letter says
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X