• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Sentinel Card Protection and Tesco Bank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sentinel Card Protection and Tesco Bank

Recently I sent a letter of claim to Sentinel Card Protection:
    http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...light=sentinel

As you will see Sentinel wrote back stating that all historical data had been purged from their system.
    However, as my complaint relates to the way in which the policy was sold. It has been referred to the Customer Care Team at the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBSG)
    And that I would hear directly from RBSG within 10 days.

A letter has arrived today from TESCO Bank, apparently I have made a complaint about Payment Protection Insurance (PPI), the letter is from the PPI Complaints Team; Team Advisor.
    Apparently, they are going to investigate my PPI complaint;
    we aim to provide you with a decision within 8 weeks!?

You really couldn't make it up...ERR I havn't made a PPI complaint?????
    God help me having to deal with Incompetent Drones, who are all the same and don't their left from their right.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X