• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mortgage Payment Protection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mortgage Payment Protection

Can anbody help
    I have been claiming mortgage payment protection for the past year with Britannia Bldg Society ,which is underwritten by AXA plc.
    Payment of this policy was for the 24th of the month, Axa made each payment late up to 11 working days, with the result that I have had to pay my bank the Halifax £35 for having insufficent monies when the mortgage company came to collect payment.
    Also I got a charge from the mortgage company for £35 a total amount of £70 pm , which over the past year I have incurred alot of charges.
    I asked for a copy of yhe policy schedule but this is a recent policy shedule not like the one I signed 10 years ago.
    Britannia say I have to complain to Axa but I make payments to Britannia not Axa.
    Can anybody offer any guidence or help.
    Kind Regards

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X