• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Gladstone Brookes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gladstone Brookes

HI all

Just a quick query regarding a PPi refund through Gladstone Brookes

I had no idea that I had any outstanding PPI and just filled a form in as thought you never know? why not!

It turns out that I have PPI on a Barclaycard.
    I filled in the forms as requested and then after while got a letter from Barclays stating that they received the claim and Gladstone Brookes have not provided them with a correct form. Even so the letter stated that they would investigate and so deal with me directly. I mentioned this to Gladstone Brookes who said they would send me the form to fill in. In the meantime I then received a letter and cheque from Barclays for a full refund and with compensation. I was expecting this letter to be the form that GB were sending and so was very surprised when I opened it. The form from them eventually turned up about a week and a half later.So far I have not sent it back as I am perfectly. happy with Barclays sorting it. I have mentioned to Gladstone that Barclays are dealing with it and they have still asked for the form to be returned so they can deal with the claim. Where exactly do I stand in terms of them receiving their cut as technically they have not actually completed their work in order to recover my claim.

I'm fairly certain they will want it but does the bank let them know they have settled with me? Obviously I don't want to get in any legal issues but was curious to know where I might stand.

Any information would be appreciated
    Thanks
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X