• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Advice needed please....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice needed please....

Good morning Legal Beagles......

Any advice here would be much appreciated....

In February 2012 I invested my entire final salary pension (TO my eternal regret), of £104,000 into the now infamous Store First Ltd pensions SCAM. This scam is the largest ever in terms of monies stolen that the SFO have ever & continue to investigate. After six home interviews my SFO statement is now signed off and I hope to be called to give evidence at Court over this matter at some stage.....

I have done as much as I can and could do I believe to recoup my losses over the past decade as described here below. The final chance of me ever doing this is via the Insolvency Agency and as follows......

In April 2019 the I.A. wound up Four of the SF. Companies at the High Court in Manchester. The I.A. tell me that early next year they will be employing a firm of Solicitors to go thru' all the expected creditor claims v SF Ltd. They tell me that they expect to be issuing dividends v SF by the middle of next year. They tell me that any person who goes on to get a DIVIDEND must show a PROOF OF LOSS, as opposed to a mere proof of investment. Could someone please tell me if any of the information here below will suffice to meet up to the I.A's required PROOF OF LOSS, thank you....

1. In June 2016 the FOS instructed my then SIPP trustees Stadia trustees Ltd to repay me my entire life pension plus other benefits, directly linked to my SF investment. Instead of doing this Stadia trustees simply folded to avoid this now legally binding FOS instruction to them.

2. In February 2018 the FSCS paid me the then maximum SIPP award of £50,000 against Stadia trustees. The FSCS confirmed that I had £47,500 in FSCS confirmed uncompensated losses and that remains the case today. As with my FOS deliberations whilst the FSCS award is v Stadia trustees the loss is of course directly linked to my SF investment and losses.

3. In mid 2019 I had an independent valuation report completed over my SF investment and losses. This showed that on the very DAY that my contract was signed my £104,000 investment was only worth £23,500! I am the ONLY person to ever have had such a report commissioned. This was done to allow me to take the thieving Hetherington partnership Solicitors to trail over the contract that they did for me over these affairs. SOMEHOW and despite me directly paying the Hetherington's, the Judge decided that THP Solicitors had worked for my SIPP trustees Stadia and not for myself.

A. Do you think that any or all three of the above are sufficient to show the requirements of PROOF OF LOSS to the I.A?

B. If so, do you think that any or all three of the above are sufficient to make me a Preferred creditor at the I.A?

Many thanks in advance,

John.
    ​​

Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X