• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

I need your help!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need your help!!

Hello it's my first time writing to a forum I apologize for any mistakes. I'm not British so my English are not so good... Two days before me and my friend went for shopping and we be done something terrible,I have regret 100% I'm not gonna do it again,I didn't know what was in my mind.We be put in ours bags one pair of ratings without paying it costs 5 pounts.We VE caught by the security we went to a private room they examine our bags and they asked us if we have stollen something else.Then we write down our names,Addresses,date of birth.we didn't sign any paper the haven't call the police.He gave us a copy of RLP and they told us that we will receive a letter in order to pay and when we receive it we have to call them in order to inform us how to pay. I would like to ask you a few things because I am really scared: I read so many things in the Internet about RLP... I can pay the amount no problem...Is it correct to do it? MY QUESTIONS ARE:WHEN PROPABLY I RECIEVE THE LETTER BECAUSE I AM LEAVING FOR TWO WEEKS AND NOBODY WILL BE AT HOME 2) HOW MANY DAYS I HAVE IN ORDER TO PAY? 3) WHEN I PAY THEM WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP? 4) I VE GOT A CRIMINAL RECORD? MY EMPLOER WIIL BE INFORMED AND I WILL LOOSE MY JOB? WHAT ABOUT MY FUTURE PROPOSED EMPLOYERS??? I AM VERY SCARRED I CAN'T SLEEP... I LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE IM NO GONNA TO DO IT AGAIN. ANY ADVICE WILL BE HELPFUL THANKS VERY MUCH
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X