• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Nationwide charging order

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nationwide charging order

Hello, I have a £5000 debt which had been made into a charging order about 8 years ago. I was refused a mtg recently and the broker told me that mtg companies were not happy about the charging order and suggested paying it off before applying for a mtg again. I made an offer, which they rejected at 2000 but have come bk with a settlement figure of 3570. My nana died this year and there was 4000 left after home fees were settled and my dad is willing to use thus to help me out. The debt is annoying as whilst it is in my name it was my ex husband who got the debt do high - he took control of the finances and has walked away scott free - lesson learned! Are there any template letters that you know about? Should I negotiate further? It's my poor old dad's money really thanks for any help
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X