• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

NatWest bank account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NatWest bank account

I would like a little advice on this bank account please. The account was opened on 1/08/2008. Everything was fine until I had money difficulties around August 2010. Charges of £30 started to appear and subsequently £35 for bounced debits. In December 2010 I entered into a debt management plan. The guy who ran this has since retired. He was paying £1 per month on my behalf up to his retirement in December 2014. I have tried managing the debts myself with some success, however a company called Zinc have been in touch regarding this NatWest account. The debt management company had a balance of £161 but Zinc insisted that the debt was £302.31. I asked them to justify this and they responded with all the statements from day1. Looking at the statements NatWest had continued to apply £10 charges until September 2012-a lot of £10's there!. Furthermore there are significant £30-£35 charges on the account. When totaled up it amounts to just over £800 (including the £10 charges) Now I know that the £10 charges should not have been applied whilst I was in the management plan and I will tackle them on that but I am unsure how to go about getting the other charges back as from what I can see some claims are successful and some are not. Any advice on this please? Thanks, Mc
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X