• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCJ question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCJ question

Have threat of writ of control letter they are quoting a ccj from 2018 when i search the register from Experian or the trust it returns only a CCJ from May this year ? I have changed address since 2018 does this mean the CCJ has to be entered again and thus change the date every time the blood sucking parasites catch up with my new address or should it be the same as the 2018 quoted date if so there is no CCJ for this date does this mean the debt collection cockroaches are lying to me to scare a payment ? One would of thought they would legally be obliged to show older or original date of entry for easier identity of the CCJ but the information is poorly lacking from these morons . sigh

Also forgive my ignorance why is it when looking up these tedious CCjs online they show little information i cannot see for eg the person company that has taken the CCJ against me is this available should it be ? Seems ridiculously lax !
    Last edited by Son of Caine; 30th December 2022, 00:17:AM.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X