• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Sky Debt - Lowell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky Debt - Lowell

This is a bit of a sticky situation which I would like some advise on, I received a letter from sky today regarding an outstanding account which is a notice of assignment. They also enclosed a letter from Lowell. Lowell brought this debt on the 31/01/2018.

In 2014 I took out a sky package, In February 2016 I went to prison for 2 years 9 months. I was released in November 2018.
    My EX partner remained at the property and continued paying the sky bill until she moved address in March 2018.

Today I called sky to find out more information, sky cancelled the account, the last payment was made on 26/02/2018. Sky are telling me I have to go through Lowell as they have sold the account to them. I have checked my credit file and there is no history what so ever.

Where do I stand with this?
    Do I have to make a payment?
    Am I able to complain through sky to have this waived?

Thanks in advance.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X