• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Advice on debt collection letter please!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on debt collection letter please!

I have received a letter from a debt colleciton agency who have been ringing me daily for the last three months and I have been ignoring. They don't know where i live as i moved house. They sent me a email 5 days ago saying that if i don't respond in 7 days they are going to get a CCJ out on me. As a small business owner i am now feeling very nervous, as I thought they were just blagging and using threats to scare me. They have been sold the debt by a sham of a coaching programme which I was coerced into buying and didn't deliver what was described. After getting no where with the coaching company I decided to cut all contact and no longer pay them. Hence the debt agency getting involved, I am still not sure if they will follow this up in 7 days or if its sitll threats. I have spoken to citizens advice and national debt line who were helpful, they said I need to respond to them otherwise they will issue a CCJ if I don't object. I was wondering if anyone would have any further advice or experience with cases like this. The company is called Federal mangement! These are vile people taking money from small business owners who want to grow their business and then get duped into paying loads of money for programmes which don't grow their business but have the opposite effect and sink businesses!!! And then you get faced with these debt agency bullies who hound you to death!
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X