• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Baliffs rights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baliffs rights

Hi,
    Could someone explain the rights of baliffs please. I own my house with my husband . My spouse has had bailiffs at the door in the past they were rude put the foot in my door and wouldn't move. I knew nothing of this debt they were abrupt and awful threatening to take stuff
    They were official baliffs. He kept his foot in the door and my pets could have got out on the road i had to grab them quick. Was rude to me ironically would not tell me what he owed money for but wouldn't take his foot out the door or leave. I'm not disputing the fact my husband if he gets debts he should pay them but the manner in which these bailiffs act when its my home too. I know nothing of his debts or what he does with his money. I own this home and the debts are not mine nothing to do with me. I don't know about them . What rights do I have as a homeowner if they come again. All debts are his not mine.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X