• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Blackhorse finance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackhorse finance

I am after some advice if possible please if anyone could help.

In 2009 I purchased a car with black horse motor finance and then halfway through 2012 I couldn't keep up with payments so was advised through a face to face meeting at home,hand to hand the car back but having not paid up to half the value of the car I had to carry on paying as to which I'm still paying 8 years on. Black horse sold my debt and is now with Cabot.
    Over a year ago I spoke to them regarding history on the debt which they said they blackdo not have the history. So I then contacted black horse and at first they said because the finance was so many years ago they didn't store this information for any more than 5 years . Then all of a sudden a month or so later I received a letter from blackhorse stating 'they cannot be certain that they always agreed the best approach to assist me whilst my account was with the collections team and that I was charged additional interest, fees and charges' they have reduced my remaining debt by £579.00 . My initial feelings was that they are covering up and offering a gesture. I called to ask for all my data under data protection act back in November when I received the letter. I am still waiting for this information.
    any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    I just don't know where I stand with this and if I could fight this matter ?
    Thanks
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X