• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lantern - Lending Stream

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lantern - Lending Stream

Hello,

I've had some issue with Lantern chasing some Lending Stream defaults from 2 years ago. I sent an irresponsible lending complaint to LS who cancelled two but kept the rest, and as I wasn't sure what to do and didn't appeal I believe I can't fight these anymore.

The initial letters came a few months ago for one account - Lantern told me they had purchased the account - I sent a CCA request and received a letter back within 2 days stating they had sent the paperwork and expect payment. They sent an agreement that the only applicable details were payment calculators for the loan - no details from myself, no account number, no address, no name no personal details. I am within my rights to write back stating this isn't an enforceable CCA for the debt and I won't be paying correct?

Since then 2 days later they sent me a letter stating they had multiple accounts for me and had put them into one reference number, this is for 4 other LS defaults - i've received no letters stating beforehand they are taking these accounts or had been given/purchased these accounts. It's most odd. Do I subsequently CCA these as well? Do I note they've not informed me of anything? I'm quite worried.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X