• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Capital One have stopped direct debit payments ????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capital One have stopped direct debit payments ????

Hi,

I Have been paying an agreed amount to my creditors/debt recovery etc every month for around 6 yrs now
    2 yrs ago I moved house & contacted each one either by email or letter with my new details I refuse to phone them as when it all went downhill for me, I had nothing but hassle off them all until after this site Helped me put them straight

Anyway Everything has been fine up until today when I happened to look at my bank statement online (not something I do often as not much activity goes on in there lol)

But I noticed Capital One haven't taken their monthly direct debit for this month or Aug & July, When I moved house I contacted them by letter as they don't seem to have anyway of contacting them by email
    but I never Received any reply, Plus they have been taking their payments every month so didn't think anything of it Until now

Do I bite the bullet & phone them to see whats happened or should I write to them but since I didn't receive anything last time I wrote Im Unsure if they even know my new address, I'm in 2 minds whether to or not but the last thing I need is any debt collectors knocking on my door.

Any Help would be much appreciated before I contact them

Thanks...
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X