• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Advice re compensation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice re compensation

Hi

just after advice I can’t put to much detail basically about 4 years ago I was grieving for my parent after caring for them , was in severe financial difficult, family were being aggressive so I rang my bank and they were supportive and put in support from a team.

However i I recently found out they sold a debt on and were also passing money on to a company that likes to buy debt while above was happening they didn’t write a letter to say this was happening and continued to make payments under their name but in fact we’re passing it without consent to the company that purchased.

Upshot is all this time I have been harassed by the buyer of my debt I had a bit of a break down at the point they went for ccj and couldn’t face it and default judgement they tried to get attachment of earnings but judge didn’t grant

I sent letter to judge explaining my situation the court wrote back and said if after I had sought legal advice and felt it was right then I would need to apply to have ccj set aside

now I’m coming out the fog of stress and grief I raised it with my bank they have upheld the complaint which is good but if they make any offers what should I do as I need to ring them to discuss and will this assist in setting aside ccj?

Thanks in advance
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X