• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lb:thanxs-thanxs-thanxs!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lb:thanxs-thanxs-thanxs!

....... Who said community forums such as this one does not carry any weight, well! I have the proof of the exact opposite, although I will not go into all the details names and places and the exact consequences regarding those krooked ones who are using authorative systems to furnish their own ends, and seek to hammer the hard pressed rate payers of this country for their own ends, if you feel this is happening to you stick closely to this site.
    I contacted a senior forum member on this site for help and site links with a problem that i knew extended far and away past those hounding me not just for money being cleverley disguised as a simple fine but more to stop their intimidation, and I was given links by the senior site contributor that opend a route that led to the very heart of of the LGA and its associates the result being, Directors sacked, back office staff sacked, contracts cancelled, overseas data handlers exposed and now a possible senior British figure found conniving with a notable motor manufacture as long ago as 2004-05, and all with the compliance of two of the largest supposedly trustworthy institutions known to the entire country.
    Yes! I saved my car, Yes! I received all of my money back, and yes I now feel somewhat safer both at home and within this area...... So never feel as though you are alone and yes help sites like this one, you want local power restored to the induvidual then make LB: your number one in the favourites list, trust me it has claws not paws.

Thanxs.
    hsw.

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X