• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bailiff chasing debt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bailiff chasing debt

Where do we start defending my property against CDER who turned up at 06:25 and demanded payment of a speeding fine as apparently car registered from my property by my wife's son, when he stayed at our house in 2019, he was here for 3 months, never owned anything or possessions as just left the Army, we are now estranged have no contact with him what so ever, he has a property & lives in another part of the country, Bailiff said that he would get the police and a locksmith to gain entry (not true), ( I would not allow him on my property) and it got heated although he was respectful and retreated straight away, but how do I get the company to desist as stressful for wife and I will not leave house until threat of entry rescinded, we have sent proof of ownership & occupancy to the company and have spoken to CDER to tell them they have not completed due diligence to find his whereabouts but no answer as yet, any advice welcome thankyou is this a common mistake and how do I complain, the company seems not to care
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X